Dear Parents and Guardians,
Congratulations: To Lisa Nesara and Kaylee Ncube who were awarded the Kathy Norman Cup for the best item in the intermediate section at the recently concluded NIAA Speech and Drama festival. We also congratulate “Trickatreaters” – Ashley Shamhu; Thapelo Melissa Ngwenya; Faith Mkachana; Faith Mukandatsama; Jean Mucheka – on their entertaining performance at the Finals Concert.
Stakeholders Meeting: On Friday 19 July we will be having a meeting with interested Stakeholders who may wish to partner with us as we continue to work on the Resource Centre Project. We wish to extend this invitation to any parents who feel that they too would like to partner in some way on this project. The meeting will take place in the school hall starting at 11am and ending at 1pm. For catering and seating purposes, please would you confirm attendance on firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 5pm.
Gweru Golf Day: This year’s golf day will take place on Saturday 3 August. Registration Fee is $100 per person or $400 per team. Please see the attached letters for registration forms, and marketing opportunities.
Thurs 18/7 –
- Careers Trip to MSU Medical Faculty – 2pm
Fri 1/3 –
- Leavers Jeans Day
- Soccer vs Progress College – Jnrs & Snrs @ MCC
- Netball vs Progress College – Jnrs & Snrs @ MCC
- Girls Basketball vs Progress College – Jnrs & Snrs @ MCC
- Boys Hockey vs Hillcrest – 1st Team @ Hillcrest – 4pm
- Girls Hockey vs Hillcrest – All Girls teams @ Hillcrest – 8am
- Rugby vs Watershed – U14s @ U15s @ Watershed – 8am, U16s, 2nds & 1sts from 12:30pm
- Girls Basketball vs Goldridge – All teams @ MCC – 8:30am
“The character of God is a tower of strength, for the lovers of God delight to run into his hear and be exalted on high.” Proverbs 18:10 (TPT)