Dear Parents and Guardians,
October-November CIE Registrations: Note that registration is currently under way for this year’s October-November CIE examination session for Checkpoint, O, AS and A Level.
Please contact email@example.com with queries.
- Note that registration and payments should be concluded by WEDNESDAY 30 JUNE 2021.
Lower 6 Forum: We request the attendance of ALL Lower 6 parents for a Lower 6 Forum on Thursday 27 May at 6pm via ZOOM. Please consider this meeting obligatory due to the nature of the agenda. Details will be circulated in a separate email.
Academic Progress Update: Assessment reports for this current assessment period will be available on Thursday 3 June on the Senatical platform.
Consultation: Will take place for all Forms 1, 4, and Upper 6 students as follows:
Form 1 & Upper 6 – Thursday 3 June
Form 4 – Friday 4 June
(Further details on how the day will be run will be sent to you in a separate communication.)
- Note that where one has children needing to be consulted on different days according to the above schedule, you will be contacted by the end of this week to advise you of your arrangements.
End of Term Arrangements:
- Form 2, 3 & Lower 6 pupils may leave for the holidays from 1pm on Wednesday 2 June. Lessons end at 1pm on this day for all forms.
- Form 1 & Upper 6 pupils may leave for the holidays once finished with consultation on Thursday 3 June.
- Form 4 pupils may leave for the holidays once finished with consultation on Friday 4 June.
- All boarders are to have left hostel by 4pm on Friday 4 June.
- Note that there will be NO end of term bus. We ask that boarders take ALL of their possessions home with them to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitisation over the holidays.
Term 2, 2021: Should commence on Monday 28 June, 2021.
Congratulations: To the following Eagles who through our partnership with ZEBRA School of Motoring, have within the last two weeks, attained their drivers licences:
- Ngoni Hlatywayo
- Prince Moyo
- Genalyn Gazi
- Angelina Nyahwa
- Dairayi Victor Mugweni
Instructors come to school to conduct provisional licence lessons, and all road lessons depart and return to campus with scheduling of lessons – whether for provisional or for drivers licences – done around a child’s academic timetable so that there is no conflict between programmes. Please see cost details in the attached letter if you would like to know more.
This Month’s Focus: “I am a critical thinker”
Verse of the Month: “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” – Romans 12:2 (ESV)