Dear Parents and Guardians,
Gweru Parents’ Engagement Meeting
We invite all of our Gweru based parents to a time of engagement with the Headmaster on Thursday 30 September in the school hall at 5pm. The session will be preceded by tea from 4:30pm. Please let us know on email@example.com if you will be attending to assist with catering numbers.
Thank you to all of the parents who met with us in Harare! We value your sacrifice and input!
Assessment 5 Results and Reports
Please log in to your account on the Senatical platform to view the latest update on your child’s results linked to the Mid-Year / Mock Examinations. The link on our website takes you to the log in page: https://220.127.116.11:5742
Note that Forms 1s, 2s, 3s & L6s have Assessment Reports, and Forms 4s & U6s have full academic reports.
October – November Examination Session
Starts on Friday 1 October. See attached timetable.
Please take note of the following:
- SWOT Leave for all Form 4s, L6s & U6s starts on Monday 4 October.
- Boarders will be doing SWOT from school.
- Day Scholars do not have to come to school during SWOT Leave. However, should they be coming to school to get assistance from their teachers, they are to be at school by 7:20am – reporting to their form teacher for register taking. A day scholar may then only go home between 1-2pm, or at 3:30pm, or at 5pm. Any movements outside of this time will require a written request from a parent.
- Examination Days – Day scholars should be at school by 7:20am on the day that they have a morning examination, and at 1pm on a day that they have an afternoon examination.
- Internal revision and SWOT programmes are in place for Form 2 and 3 pupils for their public examinations.
- Form 4, L6 & U6 boarders may only be signed out to go home after their last examination is concluded.
- Lower 6 lessons resume on Monday 8 November (but ALL boarders need to be in hostel from Friday 5 November due to a compulsory function on Saturday 6 November)
- All Form 4 and Upper 6 pupils need to complete and submit their Clearance Form within 48 hours after completion of their last examination. Clearance involves teachers confirming return of all school textbooks, equipment, Earn a Brick forms, Library book submissions etc. Missing items may be charged to your account.
Formal & Colours Assembly
Note that this event will take place on Friday 1 October between 11:30am – 1pm, and will include recognition of top achievers from the Mock Examinations. For those parents who may like to join us, please join using Zoom :
Meeting ID: 837 112 0796
Partnerships and Standards
As a school, we are members of the Association of Christian Schools in Zimbabwe – (ACSI Zimbabwe), which is a subsidiary of the global
organisation of the Association of Christian Schools which we are currently accredited by. ACSI is focused on excellence in Christian schools by enhancing the professional and personal development of Christian educators and providing support functions for Christian schools worldwide. Whilst we are certainly not perfect, we are grateful for this partnership that aids us in staying ‘true to our core’ and challenges us to develop and grow.
“The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.” Psalm 46:11 (NIV)