Dear Parents and Guardians,
October-November Examinations: Our ‘O’ Level English orals are completed, and our French orals finish today. Tomorrow sees the start of the October-November CIE written examinations. Join us in praying for our candidates. Form 4, Lower 6 and Upper 6 pupils officially start SWOT leave on Monday 12 October. For those with examinations before then, they take the three days prior to their examination for SWOT. Their teachers remain available to them in these times to assist with final examination preparations. During SWOT Leave, day scholars are not expected to come to school.
- Pupils must be at the examination venue at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination. Examination start times are confirmed on the examinations notice board.
- Pupils are not to come to school with bags.
- Examination appropriate stationery must be stored in a transparent (not translucent) pencil case or zipper bag.
- Unauthorised material must not be brought to the examination venue. This includes electronic devices, mobile phones, smart watches, etc.
- If a day scholar has no other examination scheduled for that day then the day scholar must be collected immediately after the examination. If one has another examination, then the pupil is to go to the designated study room.
- Regarding dress and general conduct, all school rules are to be upheld.
Form 2 and Form 3 Revision and Examination Programme: We look forward to welcoming Form 2 and Form 3 boarders back to hostel on Sunday 4 October as all Form 2 and Form 3 pupils commence a specifically structured revision programme around their examination calendar on Monday 5 October. Please conclude all fee related issues with the Bursars’ Office by end of day Friday 2 October. Note that admission slips will need to be produced by pupils for, at a minimum, the duration of next week.
For boarders, please note that check in time is between 12noon and 4pm on Sunday 4 October and if you have not yet completed the attached Meal Booking form, you must urgently do so. Thank you.
Note that there will be NO lessons on Friday 2 October for any Form 2s or Form 3s to allow you time to prepare all that you need to as your child returns to school.
Orientation Meeting for Form 2 and 3 Pupils: Please prioritise these meetings for both you and your child so that you can be fully informed of expectations before the return to physical school.
Form 2 and 3 Day Scholar orientation meeting – Thursday 1 October 5:25pm – 6:30pm. Please use the following code for Google Meet: qok-fxob-gfd
Form 2 and 3 Boarder orientation meeting – Thursday 1 October 6:45pm – 8:00pm. Please use the following code for Google Meet: ppn-mhgr-ddv
Day Scholar Daily Procedures: A reminder that the Daily Symptoms and Screening document is to be completed by all day scholars on a daily basis. The checklist must be shown in the car park to the teachers on duty and then checked by the Form Teachers in Form Period. Please be reminded that day scholars are to be at school between 7am and 7:15am. Please also be prompt in collections – Monday to Thursday pupils should be collected between 12:15pm and 12:30pm, with their afternoon lessons commencing virtually at 1pm; and at 9:30am on Fridays with their virtual lessons commencing at 11am.
2020 COVID 19 Indemnity Forms: Just a reminder to please complete and submit these to the school office as pupils return to physical school.
Boys Grooming Issues: A reminder that boys are expected to be clean-shaven and that their hairstyles align with our
rules and regulations. Hair checks are done fortnightly and for this term are as follows – Week 4, 6, 8 and 10.
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.” Ephesians 3:20