Dear Parents and Guardians,
Term 3: A reminder that school starts on Tuesday 4 September. Boarders may check in to hostel from 12noon on Monday 3 September. First meal for them will be supper.
Fee Payments & Admission Slips: The school is the only institution that issues admissions slips, regardless of means of payment. All parents need to have sent through proof of payment to email@example.com by 1pm Friday 31 August in order for slips to be ready for collection on Monday 3 September.
EQUALS Representatives: Are at school until Wednesday 12 September. Alternatively they can be contacted at the following address; 2 Northend Close, Northridge Park, Harare. They can also be reached on the following numbers; +263 4 852345/55 or +263 4 851386 and emails; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
However, parents/guardians are still free to contact the school with regards to any challenges they face in dealing with EQUALS, or to raise any special requests.
Parents Assembly Fundraising Day – Golf, Run, Ride, Fun Day – Will take place on Saturday 15 September at Gweru Golf Club.
A few reminders for next term:
- Please be sure that your child does not leave any textbooks or notebooks at home when they return to school.
- All Form 1 & 2 pupils will be doing swimming next term. Please be sure that your child has the school costume and a blue or red swimming cap.
- Please be sure that your child has either the school hat or the school cap as well as a water bottle as we enter this notoriously hot season.
- All pupils must have padlocks for their lockers at school, and at hostel for boarders. The locks should all have 3 keys – two of which are handed in for safe keeping to be retrieved when necessary.
- All science students from Form 2 to Upper 6 are expected to have scientific calculators.
- Boarders are all expected to comply with the sew on name tag expectations. Permanent markers may be used for bedding items, and for extra items that may not have tags.
Father-Son Camp: Join us in prayer for those taking part in this camp – 7 – 9 September.
Speech Day: Will be at 9am on Friday 28 September. Please put this date in your diaries and make every effort to attend this pinnacle event.
Reflection: “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble” Psalm 46:1 (NIV)